Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Wednesday, 23 November 2016
https://goo.gl/ZGm1TR https://goo.gl/ItjqDH - #Eyebrowthreadingtipsandtricks #Eyebrowthreadingtips #Eyebrowthreadingtricks #HowtoDoThreading #TipsforEyebrowThreading #TricksforEyebrowThreading #EyebrowThreading #HowtoShapeEyebrows #Howtodoeyebrowthreading #BeautyIndiaDigital #BeautyServicePack #DigitalBeautyIndia #Make2017aBeautyYear #Maintainyourbeauty #Beautyindia2017
Threading is one of the most basic things which can enhance your beauty. Just by getting the right shape of eyebrows you can change your whole beauty game. So, here are the tips of proper eyebrow threading:-
1. Choose the right salon: - First choose the right salon where you will get a proper shape according to your face.
2. What is the shape of your face: - You should choose your eyebrow shape as per your face shape.
3. Keep away from eye makeup: - If you face any problem while the threading is being done like your tears goes out in your eyes, you stay away from eyeliner and mascara from the eyes.
4. Draw the outline: - You can draw the outline on your eyebrows with the help of eyebrow pencil so that your eyebrows look attractive.
5. Dust before you thread: - Before threading, apply a little amount of powder on your eyebrows; this will help you in threading your eyebrows easily.
6. Comb your eyebrows: - After threadwork, with the help of brow brush, you can comb your eyebrows upwards so it will help to bring out the proper shape.
7. Avoid catching the skin between the threads: - At the time of threading, take care of your skin in between the threading time.
8. Choose a comfortable position:- If you do threading yourself at home, sit properly in a comfortable position in front of the mirror so that you can check your eyebrow in making and then after thread work apply a moisturizer cream on the eyebrows so it will get smooth.
This is the way, you can make eyebrow at home and also you book online threading services through Femaleadd.com. Femaleadda - it is an online feminine amenities service has launched Beauty India Digital campaign to increase the scope of beauty services on a digital level. You can join Beauty India Digital campaign and get good quality of services at affordable prices.
Tuesday, 22 November 2016
https://goo.gl/uSWM10 https://goo.gl/b2oWb1 https://goo.gl/DDDdiH#WhatIsHairRebonding #TakingCareofHairafterHairRebonding #HairCareTreatment #TipsforRebondedHair #TipstoTakeCareofHair #Howtocarehairafterrebonding #TipstoTakeCareofHairafterRebonding #Howtotakecareofrebondedhair #AllaboutHairRebonding #HairRebondingtips #HowtoMaintainHealthyHair #HowToMaintainRebondedHair #BeautyIndiaDigital #BeautyServicePack #DigitalBeautyIndia #Make2017aBeautyYear #Maintainyourbeauty #Beautyindia2017
We all want hassle free hairs with no curves and tangles as they give a neat look. Hair rebounding is one such hair treatment which can make your hair look neat and straight just like hair straightening but with the help of chemicals. You can book online hair rebonding services at salon and parlors through FemaleAdda. In This hair treatment, a lot of hair chemicals are used which is quite harsh for the hairs. So you need to take few precautions after hair rebonding. Some of these precautions are:-
Avoid Hair Wash: - You should avoid hair wash for at least the next 3 days post rebonding treatment because the chemical used in hair rebonding treatment need time to settle in. Also, whenever you want to wash your hairs use cold water instead of hot water.
Conditioning: - After hair rebonding, your hair becomes quite weak, so you need to keep them moisturized and for that conditioning is important. Even on normal days when you are not washing your hairs use a leave in conditioner to keep your hair nourished.
Hair Tying: - You have to avoid putting your hair at the back of the ear, hair tying and hair accessories. Just keep them untied and simple post the hair rebonding procedures.
Avoid Hair Tools: - Forget about the hair dryer and other heating tools. Any type of heating tool will do worse than good. Instead of using hair dryer let your hairs air dry.
Balanced Diet: - You are what you eat, so eat at least one balanced meal in a day. Eat more fruits and veggies and avoid eating outside. Take more protein rich diet which will help hair strengthening.
Unnecessary Hair Products: - Avoid hair oils and hair serum for some time. Just use the shampoo and hair conditioner suggested by hair salon.
You can find hair rebonding and other services related to beauty and fashion at affordable rates under Beauty India Digital campaign initiated by FemaleAdda.
Saturday, 19 November 2016
#HowtoDoaPedicure #PerfectPedicureathome #TipstodoPedicure #TheNailArt #Salon #Parlour #SkinCare #BeautyCare #BeautyIndiaDigital #BeautyServicePack #DigitalBeautyIndia #Beautyindia2017 #Make2017aBeautyYear #Maintainyourbeauty #Pedicure #NailPaint #nailart
‘’A great pedicure can be as soothing to the soul as well, to the sole.’’ Our feet are the most neglected part of our body but they do so much work for us in day to day life that is why we should pamper them once in a while. To give yourself a good pedicure, you can try the following steps.
These are the steps which we can follow:-
- Remove existing nail polish: – Take some cotton, and then remove your old nail polish with the help of remover.
- Trim your nails: – After removing nail paint, you can trim your nail according to your desired length and then give a proper shape as per your preference.
- Soak your feet: – Soak your feet with the help of foot wash in warm water around 5-10 minutes, now let it dry it properly.
- Exfoliate: – Now scrub your feet in a proper way with the help of moisturizer cream or with olive oil, then wash it thoroughly and dry it.
- Moisturizing: – Now apply moisturizer cream on your feet, massage properly for 5 minutes. This will provide relaxation to your feet.
- Dress up: – Lastly apply nail paint as per your choice, let it dry it for few seconds and then apply one more coat.
By following the above steps you can achieve great looking feet. So, if you want to get pedicure services, you can book online pedicure services at Femaleadda. Also, FemaleAdda has launched ‘’Beauty India Digital’’ campaign at the time of New Year .You can join us and get a good quality of services at reasonable prices.
Friday, 18 November 2016
#HowtoDoaManicure #Perfectmanicureathome #Tipstodomanicure #TheNailArt #Salon #Parlour #SkinCare #BeautyCare #BeautyIndiaDigital #BeautyServicePack #DigitalBeautyIndia #Make2017aBeautyYear #Maintainyourbeauty #Manicure #NailPaint #HandsBeauty #nailart
When you meet someone for the first time and you do shake hands and then everybody notices your hands .There is a saying that ‘’FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST IMPRESSION ‘if your hands are good looking it leaves an impression on the other person. So you must manicure your hands once in a while.
These are the following process which we can use for doing manicure:-
1. Remove nail paint: - Before starting the manicure process, we should remove old nail paint from your fingers. Use a good quality nail remover and run it on the nails to remove old nail paint.
2. Trim nails: - Then trim your nails with the help of sharp clipper and then file it according to your choice and preference.
3. Soak your nail:- Next you need to soak your hands in warm water around 10 minutes, once you soak your hands you feel relaxed .It will Soften your cuticles after that you can pat dry your hands.
4. Remove cuticles: - After soaking your hands; you use cuticle oil or moisturizing lotion on your fingers so that it will help in getting glowing nails.
5.Scrub hands:- Then scrub your hands with the help of moisturizer cream .You can use olive oil and scrub your hands for not more than 5 minutes after that wash your hands in a proper way and then dry it thoroughly.
6. Apply moisturizer: - Now you apply moisturising lotion according to your preference and then massage it for a few minutes massaging your nails will make your nails relaxed.
7. Apply nail paint: - apply nail paint of your favorite shades, first you apply base coat, dry for few minutes and then you need to apply one layer coat.
Through femaleadda, you can book online manicure services. For the coming year, 2017 femaleadda has launched ‘’Beauty India Digital’’ to enhance the scope of beauty services so you can join ‘’Beauty India Digital’’ campaign and enjoy services at affordable price.
Wednesday, 16 November 2016
#PartyMakeuptips #PartyMakeupLooks #MakeupTips #PartyMakeup #Salon #Parlour #SkinCare #BeautyCare #BeautyIndiaDigital #BeautyServicePack #DigitalBeautyIndia #Make2017aBeautyYear #Maintainyourbeauty
Makeup means related to our beauty which we apply in our daily life but if we talk about party makeup so this makeup is the different comparison to the normal makeup, for the party makeup we are going to take tips. These are the following:-
1. Cleansing your face: - Before starting the makeup, you have to wash your face with warm water and then apply cleanser on your face to remove dust from your face.
2. Moisturize your face: - Now we are going to apply moisturizer cream on your face so that your face looks natural.
3. Base makeup: - Take a foundation and then apply on your face with the help of brush and then apply shimmer powder on all over the face with the help of the brush.
4. Eye makeup: - For your eyes, you need to apply eye shadow on the eyes and then apply eye shadow with the mascara and take an eyebrow pencil to apply on your eyebrows.
5. Lips makeup:-Take a lip liner pencil and apply on your lips so that your lips look in a perfect shape then apply lipstick on lips according to your outfits and after that, you can also apply gloss for the shining lips.
In this way, we can do party makeup for any occasion, therefore, Book Party Makeup Artist because they have a proper experience in all types of makeup. Femaleadda- an online feminine amenities service has launched beauty India digital to increase the scope of beauty on the digital level. You can join Beauty India Digital and get good quality of services at affordable prices.
Tuesday, 15 November 2016
https://goo.gl/c6YiaT https://goo.gl/CUcflw - #BestSkinCareTipsafterWaxing #WhattoDoAfterWaxing #Tipsforsoothingskinafterwaxing #Postwaxingcare #Afterwaxingskincaretips #HowToCareForSkinAfterWaxing #Treatyourskinafterwaxing #BestSkinCareTipsafterWaxing #TopTipsforWaxing #HowtoCareforYourSkin #SkincareTipsforWaxing #WaxingCareTips #HealYourSkinafterWaxing #SkinCare #BeautyIndiaDigital #BeautyServicePack #DigitalBeautyIndia #Make2017aBeautyYear #Maintainyourbeauty
For some of you the idea of getting wax can be a little frightening. The waxing procedure includes the application of hot wax and removal of hairs with wax strips which is quite painful. In order to get a clean and glowing skin, we all suffer from the pain of waxing and sometimes we get rashes and bumps after getting a wax. So here we bring some of the best skincare tips which you can follow to pamper your skin post waxing. To get waxing services at salon and parlor book your appointment online with FemaleAdda.
• Cleanse the area you have waxed with rose water or witch hazel. Witch hazel and rose water have soothing and antiseptic properties.
• Take some ice cube and wrap it in a towel. Now apply this towel to the waxed area, your skin will relax by eliminating the red bumps and rashes.
• Take few drops of baby oil and rub it over the waxed area. This will help in keeping the area moisturized for a prolonged time. You can also apply aloe Vera gel to the waxed area to keep it cool and nourished.
• Apply Mineral Based Makeup to conceal redness. Mineral based makeup will also help your skin breathe and bring life to the skin.
• Avoid Swimming in chlorinated water for the next 24 hours after a waxing session.
• Don’t touch the waxed area to make sure it remains germs free.
• Exfoliate the waxed area at least 2-3 times a week to remove dead skin cell. Choose a mild Exfoliator with gentle beads instead of hard beads.
• Stay Away from the sun and hot baths to prevent skin redness.
• Don’t wear tight clothes as they might irritate your skin.